You can always count on Valley's Best Cleaners to make sure your bathroom is not only sanitized, but that it also sparkles and shines. But you don't have to wait for our cleaning technicians to visit to turn your bathroom into one of the cleanest rooms in the house!
Try some of these DIY tips from our expert cleaning staff:
1. Cleaning Hard Water Stains: Soak some paper towels in vinegar. Cover your faucets and the stains with the soaked paper towels. Don't remove the towel for at least 10 min. After removing the paper towel, wipe away the hard water stain.
2. Cleaning Inside of Toilet Bowl: Spray WD-40 on the inside of your toilet bowl. Let it sit for a few minutes. Now use a toilet bowl scrubber and scrub away. When done, simply flush.
3. Make those fixtures shine: Solution to dull looking chrome fixtures? Baby oil! Simply pour some baby oil on a cleaning rag. Wipe all the chrome fixtures with the rag. Smile as the fixtures shine!
4. Unclogging of drains: Try this easy process to unclog your drains! First, drop four Alka-Seltzer tablets down the clogged drain. Then pour in 1 coup of distilled vinegar. After about 10 minutes, rinse with boiling water.
5. Cleaning of Bathtub: You need a grapefuit and some salt for this cleaning hack. First, wet your tub and sprinkle some sale on the bottom of the tub. Next, cut a grapefruit in half. Add some sale to the grapefruit. Finally, use the grapefruit to scrub down the bathtub.
And one final bonus hack....
6. Call Valley's Best Cleaners to help you with any of your home cleaning services! We offer residential and commercial house cleaning, carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, and rug & upholstery cleaning services!
To learn more, get a free estimate, or schedule one of our cleaning technicians for a visit, please visit us at https://www.ValleysBestCleaners.com
Valley's Best Cleaners is now proudly serving Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Avondale, Surprise, Goodyear, and surrounding areas. Contact us today at https://www.ValleysBestCleaners.com/contact-now