We let the Golden Rule guide everything we do.
We promise to always treat our customers like we want to be treated!
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR DISCLAIMERS OR POLICIES
Frequently Asked Questions & Disclaimers
Q: Does Valley's Best Cleaners have complete liability and workers comp insurance for it's employees?
Q: Do I need to provide cleaning supplies or equipment?
A: NO. We come to your house fully equipped to clean!
Q: How many cleaners will you send to perform your cleaning services?
A: Unless you have been specifically told otherwise, we normally just send one cleaning professional to perform service.
Q: Do I need to be home for my cleaning?
A: NO. We just need to have a way to enter your home to conduct the cleaning. Also, there must be electricity and water in the home.
Q: Could the quote I received before the cleaners come out ever change?
A: Any service quote we provide without visiting the property is just an "estimate". Most of the time, the estimate is exactly what you will be charged.
However, in special cases (hoarders, pet waste, extremely large homes, very dirty homes, or homes that have not been cleaned in a long time), the service fee will be different than what was originally quoted. Our flat-rate pricing does not include services such as picking up clutter, organization, deep cleaning of surfaces that have not been cleaned for a long time, trash removal, mold removal, cleaning mold, pet waste, human waste, and any other similar condition.
Q: What does your 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee mean?
A: Our primary responsibility is your satisfaction. We are going to do everything we can to keep you happy and satisfied! If you are not happy with your service, please contact us within 24 hours and we will do our best to resolve the concern.
Q: What things will the cleaners not clean or do during a visit?
A: Cleaners will not move appliances. If you need or want cleaning to occur behind or under an appliance, you must arrange to have those appliances moved.
Cleaners are not permitted to move furniture in your home.
Cleaners will not clean above anything they cannot reach with the assistance of a two-step ladder.
Cleaners will not clean in a home that contains hazardous materials or is a health hazard. Valley's Best Cleaners reserves the right to solely determine if they feel a home is a health hazard or if hazardous material is present in the home.
Cleaners will not clean in a home that has insects/bugs. An unacceptable number of insects/bugs which would lead us to refuse service to be solely determined by Valley's Best Cleaners.
Cleaners will not clean areas that are contaminated with anything that could be deemed a health hazard. This includes black mold. If you have black mold, you should seek the services of a professional mold remediation company.
Cleaners will not pickup and organize clutter, personal items, trash, or any other items on the floors or other surfaces of the home. If there is excessive clutter that prevents the cleaners from reaching the surfaces of the home and completing the appointment, the appointment will be canceled and a late cancellation fee of $100 will be charged.
DISCLOSURE: Furniture moving for Carpet & Tile Cleaning
We do not move any furniture. If you want to move furniture, please be sure it is moved prior to our arrival. If you do not want to move furniture, please leave it in place and we will carefully clean around it. You cannot move furniture around or move items from room to room while we are there cleaning. Everything needs to be ready so we can come in and get right to work
DISCLOSURE: Carpet cleaning room/area size disclosure
A room/area is considered a single room/area when it is 250 cleanable sq ft or less. However, 3 bedrooms which combine for under 250 cleanable sq ft would still count as 3 separate rooms. Any area larger than 250 cleanable sq ft will be considered two rooms/areas. Stairs are considered 1 area up to 12 stairs.
DISCLOSURE: Wicking May Occur
Wicking may occur; Some stains may release with cleaning for the life of the carpet; Wicking is impossible to predict or prevent. (Wicking is defined as a reappearance of previously cleaned stains due to liquid remaining in carpet backing or padding.) Again, this is not something our technician can avoid or fix. We stand behind our workmanship 100% apart from carpet wicking.
DISCLOSURE: Carpet Cleaning Disclaimer
The company agrees to perform the work specified in a professional manner using reasonable care to obtain satisfactory results. The professional cleaner is limited in attaining the best results due to the condition and nature of the article being cleaned. Listed below are conditions which are the most commonly encountered for which we disclaim liability and for which the customer agrees not to hold us responsible.
1. Carpeting, by nature, has certain permanent characteristics (fluffing, blooming, pile shading) that cannot be changed and may even be highlighted by cleaning.
2. The nature of some spots makes it impossible to restore original color or texture. At times, a spot will appear to be even more visible after a general cleaning of the material. Spotting work on rust, liquor, cosmetics, ink, coffee, lipstick stains, and the like is performed at customer’s risk because removal of spots is not guaranteed.
3. Backing, lining, and other materials and processes used in manufacturing carpeting and furniture may produce adverse results in the face material when cleaned. There is no way of determining when such results will occur.
4. The only way to fully remove all pet urine odors from carpet is to replace the carpet, pad and either seal or replace the sub-floor beneath; therefore, we do not guarantee complete pet odor or stain removal.
5. In some rare instances, a reaction or discoloration of upholstery fabric may occur during or shortly after the cleaning process caused by unknown and/or not visible chemicals.
6. The customer will not hold the company or its agents responsible for color fading due to light, age, or weak or deteriorated materials.
Valley's Best Cleaners shall not be liable for any slip and fall accidents or injuries caused as a result of the services performed.